Photobucket had recently changed their policy and now all the images from my 650+ blog posts are disabled. I am slowly editing them by moving my images to my own server at AWS, but it will take time. In case there is a particular old post you want to see the images of, kindly drop me a mail at mizohican@gmail.com and I'll keep that at a high priority. Thank you.

Friday, December 06, 2013

Chp 482. November Drain


I was trying to figure out how I went broke so fast recently, and then looking at last month's archive, I saw this…


Dayyymmm, I guess I didn’t have such a boring social life after all… Hard Rock Café, Hawaiian Shack, Ghetto’s Pub, Zouk Bar, Blue Frog, Toto’s, Marriott Hotel, Pune, etc etc… in a span of one month…

This December, I’m definitely gonna go out less and save more, especially with investment declaration month lurking just around the corner! That ugly ugly monster.

This Christmas and New Year, I’ll be here in Mumbai only, away from my friends and family at home. Will miss them terribly, but at least I’ll be in the company of fine friends here in Mumbai.

This is probably one of my shortest and most meaningless post update ever, lolz.

Cheers. :)






No comments: