Photobucket had recently changed their policy and now all the images from my 650+ blog posts are disabled. I am slowly editing them by moving my images to my own server at AWS, but it will take time. In case there is a particular old post you want to see the images of, kindly drop me a mail at mizohican@gmail.com and I'll keep that at a high priority. Thank you.

Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Chp 700. An Ode to my WhatsApp status





You asked me why I post only pictures of food on my WhatsApp status

and yet, you've never asked me how I've been, how's life, or even a simple hello.


You said you never fail to check my WhatsApp status because of the food remains

and yet, you have never checked my Relationship status which remains single


You said you've always wanted to eat all the delicious food on my status updates

and yet, you have never mentioned any desire to eat them together with me…




You said I must be having an empty stomach all the time because of so much food

what if I told you, that the only thing I have right now, is just an empty heart?


You said I should cut down on my late-night biryani orders and pork roast binges

what if I told you, that the only thing I wanna binge on, is your undying affection?


You said from all the things I like, your favorites are the pancakes and fondue

what if I told you, that from all the things I really like, my only favorite is you?




3 comments:

Christopher Pachuau said...

V day date hunt nan i ti deuh mi? Hahahah. Ya’ll should know I’m empty and single ang chi kha lol

Unknown said...

Wow!! You always wow me with your words. I can relate so much to it - though I don't post food only. I totally get it.

Mizohican said...

@ Chris: Chutiang in i trick ka hai ve ngailo, hahaaaa

@ Margaret: Thanx pi Margaret of Pune :)