Photobucket had recently changed their policy and now all the images from my 650+ blog posts are disabled. I am slowly editing them by moving my images to my own server at AWS, but it will take time. In case there is a particular old post you want to see the images of, kindly drop me a mail at mizohican@gmail.com and I'll keep that at a high priority. Thank you.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Chp 775. Mom's visit - Home food


So my mom and niece visited me for a week this month, and I had a great time bonding and spending quality family time. Mom put me on a home-cooked food diet, mostly just veg, and we did eat out only twice.

In this post, I would like to put some of the home-cooked food we had, lolz.













Ahhh… doesn't look very scrumptious compared to my other food posts right? Lolz.

Well, I have a lot of pimples, so mom made me avoid meat, chillies or anything spicy and oily food for a week, and my pimples drastically decreased too.

I avoided alcohol during their entire stay too :D

Ahh.. good times.

No comments: