Photobucket had recently changed their policy and now all the images from my 650+ blog posts are disabled. I am slowly editing them by moving my images to my own server at AWS, but it will take time. In case there is a particular old post you want to see the images of, kindly drop me a mail at mizohican@gmail.com and I'll keep that at a high priority. Thank you.

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Chp 777. Mom's visit - Shopping


Took mom and niece to Dorabjee's on MG Road, and they loved the place!

We were shopping for my sister's bakery stuff, and most of the time we were on video-call as we showed her items on the shelf and she decided if that was what she wanted or not :D









With these new baking equipment, my sister's brownies and other baked stuff are going to be even more delicious. She sells them mostly at the Book Club, and she takes personal orders too.

Looking forward to going home and tasting her famous brownies.

Until my next post then, cheers.


No comments: