Photobucket had recently changed their policy and now all the images from my 650+ blog posts are disabled. I am slowly editing them by moving my images to my own server at AWS, but it will take time. In case there is a particular old post you want to see the images of, kindly drop me a mail at mizohican@gmail.com and I'll keep that at a high priority. Thank you.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Chp 31. Inter-section website competition

Havent updated my blog in such a loooong time. Past 4-5 days i was dead busy with our section website. Dunno if u guys from outside can view it. Anyway,here's the link:



http://unix2.iimb.ernet.in/~vanl04/website1/seca.html



Its 5 in the morning now. Got so much to write on my blog, but right now, i'm out! Haven't eaten much in the past few days too bcoz of our section website. Tonight i was supposed to go with Pankaj n his french girlfren Naomi to this new pub at Taj. But bcoz of my work, i couldn't go with them.



Met them just now. Seems they went to Club-X instead. 500 bucks no cover charge. And the place closed down at 2am bcoz there was some trouble with the cops! lol, thankgod i didn't go. Am dying to read what the papers gotta say about this tomoro. Probably "Manager of a well renowned disc arrested..."



What the hell is happening to Club-X anyway? The last time we went there, there was no cover charge, and they gave us a lousy cake, which nobody touched. At this rate, believe me, they are losing a lot of loyal customers.



Anyway, guess i will sleep for now... sleep for the next 48 hours or so. I am so dead tired....

7 comments:

Dex said...

No, can't see your site through this comp. Will try again, though. And now that you're done I guess you can start blogging again, eh? And the Anara one was too damn funny!
Btw, the editor's just updated his blog ... so drop by sometme, will ya?

Mizohican said...

Thanx Chix. It was nice to do something that i love the most: designing. Allen, yo dude. I'm on my way to CC to work on our project, pronto. Jimmy dude, whassup!!!! I know its been a really long time... thing is, i was busy with the website, and then we had our senior's placements which i'm sure u must have read about on the net. And right now we have a Strategy project submission coming up. So there's no time for blogging pour le moment. But lots of updates coming up soon! Right now, my brain is reaching its critical point to explode.... by the way, read ur blog but it was tooo long :) once i'm done with all this work, i will definitely leave a good comment after reading it :)

peace out,
Kim.

Anonymous said...

when ll your website work get over... waitin for your updates..

Anonymous said...

update ur blog re.

~Hyderabadz

Anonymous said...

kimmmssyyyyyy......
can't view your section website *dog sad face*
and update your blog sweetie. Don't tell me you're studying out there! LMAO! love you chinkeeeee...

borntodre@m said...

I cudn't see ur site from outside I guess..what happened finally ..who won it?

Mizohican said...

Hey Mandar, sup! The winner is not declared yet. Anyway, the website was to bring our section closer and not to win any prizes. Coz only the 2nd years get to vote, and since everyone's so damn loyal to their particular sections, Section A 2nd years will vote only for section A website, etc etc....
Guess there's some problem with the proxy if u cant view our section website.

Hey Sarah! long time no hear! how have u been sweetz. And yes, FYI i am studying out here :P

@ Anonymouses: Thanx guys. Yup, my blog is now active once again....