Photobucket had recently changed their policy and now all the images from my 650+ blog posts are disabled. I am slowly editing them by moving my images to my own server at AWS, but it will take time. In case there is a particular old post you want to see the images of, kindly drop me a mail at mizohican@gmail.com and I'll keep that at a high priority. Thank you.

Friday, January 06, 2012

Chp 386. First Random Post of 2012

What a hectic first week of 2012! I will surely update with what I was up to for the New Year, but right now I am just too damn tired. I had three huge pitches this week alone, guaranteeing that I had no time to blog at all.

And then we are currently renovating a very popular Mizo community site we run – misual.com, installing new plugins and testing it out with our users.

So, for the sake of just updating, I thought I’ll just post this photo of a New Year gift my CEO gave me today – a boxer of my FAVORITE character Homer Simpson. AWESOME!



Thanx Sid! :-)

And Happy New Year everyone!.

10 comments:

Lo leng ve rawh said...

Hairehai...I rather want to see you with wearing this new Hotpant

dina said...

Ha ha ha!! Perfect gift!! It's going to look great on you!

Anonymous said...

Kumthar Chibai le!

Mizohican said...

@ Asteric: Haha, min it thlawn a nih chu. Chhas ka nei. A le!

@ dina: hehe thanx :)

@ TSA: Nang pawh le! :)

H.Vangchhia said...

I kekawrte bantlawn thar elaw :D

DonTaNalySE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mnowluck said...

haha.. i kekawr thar chu le.. Kumthar chibai Bro. I haw nang e?

misual.com plugins thar a?

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Sandman, I wish you a prosperours Year 2012 & looking forward for your interesting articles..:-)

Smt. Rini Rara Avis
New Delhi

sawm kimi said...

Pu Hva'n hming nalh deuh a phuah sak bawk che..'Kekawrte bantlawn' neih lawmpui na..Vogue magazine ka chhiar a 'Celebraties whose are wearing Granny underwear' an tih min ti hrechhuak...hahahahaha!!

Mizohican said...

@ Pu HV: haha... thil sei deuh nei chuan ban tlawn ngat an mamawh. akekeke :D

@ mnowluck: Kum Thar chibai bro. Aw saw misual.com plugins thar kan test neuh neuh a... star commentator, monthly top post etc...

@ Rara Avis: Dear Smt. Rini Rara Avis, I wish you a prosperous New Year too! Always looking forward to your warm comments here on my blog :)

@ sawm kimi: Khi Pu HV a ka chhangna khi en leh rawh, engvangin nge kekawrte bantlawn ka mamawh na chhan chu :-P