Photobucket had recently changed their policy and now all the images from my 650+ blog posts are disabled. I am slowly editing them by moving my images to my own server at AWS, but it will take time. In case there is a particular old post you want to see the images of, kindly drop me a mail at mizohican@gmail.com and I'll keep that at a high priority. Thank you.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Chp 659. Celebrating My Birthday with Panties!


Due to exasperating farrago of distortions, misrepresentations and outright lies being broadcast by an unprincipled blogger masquerading as a gamer, I wasn't able to find the time to update this blog post. :) :P [cite]

But it was my birthday three weeks ago, and since I was busy with my niece's grand wedding (blog report coming up soon) travelling from Pune to Goa to Bangalore to Mysore to spend some time with her and the wonderful in-laws, I'm able to find the time to write this post now only.

So a few days before my birthday, I realized I was on the brink of a major milestone!


Yup, I had bought 999 games on Steam so far!

In order to make my birthday really special, I wanted to buy my 1000th game on my birthday. And what could be more memorable than buying a game that was really… different and quirky!


Yeah I had already shortlisted this game on my wishlist for a long time. The name of the game is "Panty Party" and as the name suggests, it involves a lot of panties :D

It is an FPS (first person shooter) game with an element of hack and slash, where you control your "character", which is nothing but a panty (better known as pantsu for all you ecchi anime and manga fans). You fly around killing other panties who are the bad guys. And as you progress, you unlock "better" panties that have more effective weapons and power-ups. Man you cannot make this stuff up!

And so, the day of my birthday was the day we were supposed to fly to Goa for my niece's wedding reception. My sister and cousin too flew down from Mizoram to Pune and we all planned to go to Goa together.

Just before leaving for the airport, I quickly made my 1000th purchase.


Yeahhhh Panty Partaaay! :D

Man I'm having so much fun playing this game. I mean, it is so damn silly, the storyline and dialogues are extremely corny but at the same time not lame. I'm sure the developers who made this game had a lot of fun while making it.

And so that was it. My 1000th game on Steam, and it is a self-birthday gift involving panties. Mid-life crisis here I come! :D






No comments: