Photobucket had recently changed their policy and now all the images from my 650+ blog posts are disabled. I am slowly editing them by moving my images to my own server at AWS, but it will take time. In case there is a particular old post you want to see the images of, kindly drop me a mail at mizohican@gmail.com and I'll keep that at a high priority. Thank you.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Chp 785. Bachelor Pork


And thus, to complete my series of Bachelor cuisines, here is my Bachelor Pork.

You can read my previous posts too –
        Bachelor Potatoes
        Bachelor Bai
        Bachelor Dal
        Bachelor Eggs
        Bachelor Fried Rice

Pork is one of our favorite Mizo meat. Most of us Mizos prefer the fat part, whereas if you order from any restaurant, 99.99% of the time, you'll get only the meat part, which is why we prefer to cook our own pork at home.

In this post, I will teach you how to make Naga Smoked Pork!


Step 1. Wash and clean the smoked pork.


Step 2. Get all the ingredients like cabbages and king chillies ready.


Step 3. Add a Naga lady.


Step 4. Thaadaaa, your Naga Smoked Pork is ready! :D


All jokes aside, Smoked Pork is one of the easiest dishes to make. I have blogged about it before too. You can read about the first time I tried cooking it as my friends were giving me step by step instructions on Facebook :D Or about the time I had our Mizo Smoked Pork with various TV show celebrities :D

Just boil the Smoked Pork (after washing) in a Pressure Cooker for about 10-15 minutes (wait for the pressure cooker to phhsss 3-4 times). After depressuring, add some cabbages, and let it phhsss again for around 3-4 more times. Your boiled Smoked Pork is ready!


Simple right?


You can spice it up by adding some green chillies along with the cabbages, so that the meat and cabbage will have this uniform spicy taste.


So good!


There are other easy ways of making awesome pork cuisines, like the one my friend baked last weekend.


Maybe I'll blog about it one day. For now, this is a conclusion to a wonderful series of Bachelor dishes, and hope you found all these posts useful. Until then, cheers everyone.






No comments: